[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Falling Blocks 3D

From: oube
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Falling Blocks 3D
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:27:25 -0500

Aaron Broad <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Falling Blocks 3D
System name: fb3d

This project is to create a free 3D Falling Blocks game(think tetris on crack).
 It will use the SDL library for keyboard and sound, and Mesa for 3D.  Primary
goals are just to learn some stuff and have some fun.

It does not yet exist but I\'m just planning ahead.  Read about this site in
the recent FSF Magazine and though I\'d try it out.