[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Piawg Is A Web Galler

From: rq
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Piawg Is A Web Gallery
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 19:41:03 -0500

Rodolphe Quiedeville <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Piawg Is A Web Gallery
System name: piawg

The piawg goals is to genrate html/xml gallery easy simple as possible and be
enough configurable to do what you want with it. It will be easy as cd to the
directory where you store your photo and run it. It resize and rotate photo on
the fly to have the minimum work to do to put your photo online. Piawg is
writing on perl

Piawg exists for the moment on Sourceforge it is called gnury, I changed is
name because is not part of the gnu project for the moment. I have an account
on sourceforge but I began to migrate all my projects on savannah for
philosophical and ethical reasons.