Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Lynx text br

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Lynx text browser
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:39:26 -0600

At 09:40 AM 2/13/2002 +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:

        Could you please provide me with a way of checking that you're
the real maintainer of lynx ?

Sure. Send a message to address@hidden , the e-mail list for the managers of the current Lynx-Dev FTP archives and e-mail list, asking for the person who's submitting the Lynx project to GNU Savannah to contact you. We have not announced the migration on the lynx-dev list yet, so if you wish to ask there, please send a message to address@hidden asking for the mail list maintainers to contact you. I'll approve the message sent to either list if you submit it from an unsubscribed address.

Bob

--
bob izenberg
http://public.fotki.com/bei