Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MultiSlice RTP En

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MultiSlice RTP Environment
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:59:59 +0100

        Hi,

        I downloaded
http://yhs.sourceforge.net/old_site_1/MultiSlice_RTP_Linux.tar.gz
expecting it to be a current release, despite the name of the
directory.

        I was not able to find a license or license notices in the sources.
Could you please generate a tarbal with the GNU GPL included and a proper
license notice at the beginning of each source file ? You'll find instructions
on how to do this at the end of the GNU GPL itself.

        Also it would probably be better not to include binary files in
the source distribution, but that's really your choice ;-)

        Could you please submit the projet again when it's done ?

        Thanks in advance,