[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU a2ps

From: akim
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU a2ps
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:18:34 -0500

Akim Demaille <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNU a2ps
System name: a2ps
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The project is a2ps (GNU a2ps).

I\'m willing to move my PRCS repository for a2ps onto Savannah.  This project
is already a GNU project, but I still own the copyright.

If more information is needed, check out http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps/.

a2ps is suffering from my lack of maintenance.  I plan to move it to Savannah
(when I have time) so that people can participate.  But you already know the
point...