Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OWL\'s not Window

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OWL\'s not Windows or Linux
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:14:07 +0100

Le mer 27 fév 2002 à 16h37, Jaime E . Villate a écrit :
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 04:11:49PM +0100, mathieu wrote:
> Shouldn't we add this kind of information on the registration page,
> since you must provide this kind of information really frequently ?

Isn't it already there? I don't remember. Could you please look at the
php
pages in cvsroot:/savannah/savannah/www/register/ and change them as
you find
appropriate?

I have added this :

****
<P>In order, to release your project, <B>you must write copyright notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every soucre code file</B>, and include a copy of the plain text version of the license.
****

Also

I think that we should precising

« <b>No dependencies to non free software</b>

Your software may not depend on non free software. In order to be
available to people who cannot use non free software, it has to be fully usable with the existing Free Software operating systems and programs.

in requirement.php
with a notice relative to java and php, since there's many registration unclear about thoses requirements.

But I haven't edited this file.
It's maybe not needed or maybe unwanted since I've heard that php4 will be Free Software completely.

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org