[Savannah-hackers] Re: viewcvs

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: viewcvs
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:11:22 +0000

I think that the new version of viewcvs is working fine now. If you notice any
problems please let me know.

I have enabled two nice features of the new version:

 1- In a directory listing, it shows a "Download tarball" link at the bottom,
    which lets users download a tarball of the current snapshot of the
    directory.

 2- In a directory listing, next to a file's name it is shown a cvsgraph icon
    that links to a graphic view of the files history. It is a more convenient
    way to visualize branches and tags.

If you see any reasons why those options should not be enabled, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Jaime