[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] moss want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] moss want to be a GNU package
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:08:12 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Moss Project
Project System Name:  moss
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=1507
development of three different projects that share a common basis and together
form a higher goal.

These are:
3D User Environment &quot;3Dsia&quot;,
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/threedsia)
the Object Database &quot;ODB&quot; (http://sourceforge.net/projects/odb)
and Remote Method Call &quot;RMC&quot; (http://sourceforge.net/projects/rmc)

We decided to use a single project on savannah rather than
three separated as we believe it will be easier to manage the CVS problems a
shared code-basis brings.

We are moving from $ourceforge to Savannah.
Only ODB and RMC will be transfered, 3Dsia will be started from scratch again.

ODB and RMC now contain the newest GPL. All headers and sourcefiles now include
all three paragraphs of the copying permission notice as requested.

 -- the Savannah admin