Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MultiSlice RTP En

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MultiSlice RTP Environment
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:41:55 +0100

        Hi,

        There must be a misunderstanding. You added the

(C) 2002  Free Software Foundation, Inc.

        line to the copyright notices. However, the FSF is not the copyright
holder of the software, unless you've assigned copyright to them. Could you
please remove these lines ?

        Also, in the copyright notices there is a promise that the text of
the GNU GPL is provided with the distribution but I can't find it in the
http://yhs.sourceforge.net/old_site_1/MultiSlice_RTP_Linux.tar.gz tarbal.

        Lastly, I would appreciate if you could refer to the operating system
as GNU/Linux instead of Linux along which is a misnommer. The tarbal could
be named http://yhs.sourceforge.net/old_site_1/MultiSlice_RTP_GNULinux.tar.gz,
for instance.

        Thanks in advance,