Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Gimp::SchemeScrip

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Gimp::SchemeScript
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:27:54 +0100

        Hi,

        You should include license information in the distribution, otherwise
people won't be able to figure out if it is Free Software. Could you please
do that and submit the project again ?

        Placing the tarbal on the web site + a URL pointing to it when you
submit will make the moderation work easier.

        Thanks in advance,