[Savannah-hackers] Re: Free Software Project Approved

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Free Software Project Approved
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:25:33 -0500

Thanks for approving this.  As I said in an earlier message, it turns out
someone else registered 'gnuspeech' for the same code.  And, since
Trillium was a company's name that is now defunct, I think using the
other name is better.

Please remove Trillium and make gnuspeech NOT publicly accessible yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.  It was my fault.

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
>
> Project Full Name:   Trillium Text-to-Speech Engine
> Project System Name: trillium
> Project page:        http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/trillium/
>
> Please note that it may take a few hours for the system files to
> be updated (CVS repository creation for instance) after receiving this mail.
>
> Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Savannah. Let us know
> if there is anything we can do to help you.
>
>  -- the GNU volunteers

   -- bkuhn