[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LivreZope

From: hxaoso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LivreZope
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 10:29:11 -0500

Loriaux Jonathan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License:

Open Publication

 License v1.0

The Open Publication works may be reproduced and distributed in whole or in
part, in any medium physical or electronic, provided that the terms of this
license are adhered to, and that this

license or an incorporation of it by reference (with any options elected by the
author(s) and/or publisher) is displayed in the reproduction.

Package: LivreZope
System name: livrezope

I want to make the translation of \"The Zope book\" witch is GPL compatible.

This translation is for all the french people who don\'t speak english.

I can\'t make some programmation, I don\'t have the knowledge, but I want to
give a part of my contribution for the GNU.