[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AcercaDe

From: alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AcercaDe
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:20:53 -0500

Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: AcercaDe
System name: acercade

 My project aims at creating a software to  manage a network-based double
layered graph of scientific concepts. More precisely, I want to construct an
extensible and template-aware wiki-like web interface to an XML file object
which will serve for interchange between several interfaces. Navigational
consequences will follow from the existence of links of special nature between
the concepts, designated as \'dependencies\'. Statistical exploitation of the
graph may lead to empirical epistemological research.

All the content in this network will be under a free license. The network may
start borrowing GFDL\'d content from a project in which I also participate, and
which name is alqua (http://alqua.com).
This other project has already produced hundreds of pages of free content in a
transparent format, on physics and mathematics, and is currently in the process
of getting a new, database-based web presence.

I have started this project only some months ago, so all I have done to date is
prospective work. I\'m now starting to do the actual coding.

Releases will be posted here at Savannah and at http://acercade.net or at
http://alqua.com.