Re: [Savannah-hackers] webalizer

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] webalizer
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:22:02 +0100

Le mer 13 mar 2002 à 10h46, Loic Dachary a écrit :
mathieu writes:
> http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100376&group_id=11
 >
 > As said in this support request, webalizer seems in trouble.
 >
 > I dont know how it should works.

        The following should be done:

        - nuke the hand make installation
        - install the debian package
        - re-run with all past logs

        There were various reasons for this lossage in the past but
they
were fixed (webalizer bugs only fixed in beta, lossage with tz
boundaries,
old version package only available when subversions was running stable
etc.).

        There is no specific things to be carefull about. Anyway it's
mostly
broken, therefore feel free to mess wi

Huh, I'm not familiar with Debian packaging system since I use RedHat since the start (1999 - I've tried a Mandrake installation on my wife's computer but I definitely prefer RH). I have apt for rpm installed but it dont really works well.

But I think it exist docs about this.
The only thing to do is to make a apt-get upgrade (that will nuke the hand make installation) and a re-run with all the past logs ?

I maybe can try this, if no one have the time to do this.

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org