Re: [Savannah-hackers] FAQ

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] FAQ
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:36:04 +0000

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 09:07:47AM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:
> mathieu writes:
>  > I've put a FAQ system on http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/
>  >
>  > Tell me what are your feeling about it (we can go back the classical
>  > docs)
>  >
>  > To add a new question, we just have to add a text file in docs/site/faq
>  > with the content as answer and the file name as question
>  >
>  > How_is_the_registration_process.txt for example.
>
>       That rocks.
I also like it better this way. Youre doing a good job; please keep doing it
and I will try to find some time to help. I have saved some short documents
that users contribute and was hoping to create a texinfo document; but now
that you've started the FAQ, I'll go ahead and add things to the FAQ (later on
we can figure out how to generate a texinfo manual from the various php faq
files).

Cheers,
Jaime