Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QT as a Native Wi

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of QT as a Native Windows Library
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:24:56 +0000

I'm sorry but we cannot host your project here. It is not enough that it is
Free Software; it should be of use for our intended audience: people who use
completely free operating systems, without any proprietary packages (for
example Debian GNU/Linux).

If you are willing to make your project more general, in such a way that you
also provide a GNU/Linux port (which should always work as well as or better
than the proprietary OS port), you can then register your project again.
If you think that a GNU/Linux port of what you intend to do already exists,
then I think the right thing to do would be to contribute your work to that
project.

Cheers,
Jaime