[Savannah-hackers] admin docs

From: mathieu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] admin docs
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:42:17 +0100

I found better to have the savannah admin docs included in a classical savannah page.

So it is
http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.ph

One thing sad is it was not possible to access /savannah.html localy.
So instead of open the file, it's and include();
The problem of the include in the impossibily to apply a regex, and so to remove the savannah.html html declaration and head.

If there's a way to access localy to savannah.html with PHP, let me know.

If you think this update is not interesting, we can with ease relink "admin doc" in the menu to the classical page.

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org