Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of StepByStep Debian

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of StepByStep Debian Installation
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:11:48 +0100

        Hi,

        Your project was approved. Could you please refer to the operating
system as GNU/Linux instead of merely Linux which is the kernel ? That would
help spread the ideals of freedoms that are the basis of the Free Software
movement. I'd like to warn you that vmware is not free software.

        Thanks in advance,