[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of alterSITE CMS

From: mbiernacki
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of alterSITE CMS
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:44:47 -0500

Michal Biernacki <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: alterSITE CMS
System name: altersite
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

alterSITE is a GPL licenced content management system build with PostgreSQL
database, Apache web server and PHP server site scripting.
Currently there are 5 developers working on it. We are preparing to
publish first public-beta in April. The main modules are ready:

asNEWS - publish articles without html coding
asSHOP - easy to use e-commerce solution
asFILE - file management through web browser

In the future we are going to prepare asFORUM (web base forum) and
asMAIL (read mail via web browser) modules.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.