[Savannah-hackers] [ 100679 ] Strange files on ftp: please del them!

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100679 ] Strange files on ftp: please del them!
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 04:20:04 -0500

Support Request #100679, was updated on 2002-Mar-31 17:32
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100679&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: ymettier
Date: 2002-Apr-03 11:20

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=2527
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT)

OK. I will try something else at home: use rsync the other
way round in order to download at least permissions and
timestamps. If that does not fix anything, maybe it will
let me understand things?

Anyway, thanks!
Yves

By: yeupou