Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MLton Standard ML

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MLton Standard ML Compiler
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:34:09 +0200

        Hi,

        I was not able to find licensing information in the current
distribution (http://www.sourcelight.com/MLton/mlton-20011006-1.src.tgz).
If it is released under the GNU GPL, you must include a copy of the GNU
GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt) in the distribution and follow
the instructions at the end of the GNU GPL itself to apply it to each file
(basically it means adding a proper copyright and license notice to each
file).

        Could you please submit your project again when it's done ?

        Thanks in advance,