[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of <Mtp> Chat 2 !

From: lecroart
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of <Mtp> Chat 2 !
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:20:17 -0400

Vianney Lecroart <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: <Mtp> Chat 2 !
System name: mtpchat2
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Our project goal is to create the second version of our chat server. One of the
goal of this chat server accept telnet access (no need to have a specific
client). It manages hierachical privilieges, login registration, wall, finger
and lot of more features. The first version works on linux and can be
accessible here telnet://zen.dtdns.net:4000 . The first version was hosted on
sourceforge and is actually moving to savannah. The new version will write from
scratch with different developper, using C++ STL and based on a module system
to enable everybody to add features on the server. it ll be a GPL project and
will use some part of NeL library.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.