[Savannah-hackers] READ THIS !!! savannah.gnu.org: submission of <Mtp> C

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] READ THIS !!! savannah.gnu.org: submission of <Mtp> Chat 2 !
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:22:59 +0200

Sorry,
This project doesn't need to be part of the GNU project (but if you want to,
why not, but it s not a "must be" for us, if you think that it's not a good
idea to add it in th GNU project, then, put it not)

Vianney Lecroart

-----------------------

Vianney Lecroart <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: <Mtp> Chat 2 !
System name: mtpchat2
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Our project goal is to create the second version of our chat server. One of
the goal of this chat server accept telnet access (no need to have a
specific client). It manages hierachical privilieges, login registration,
wall, finger and lot of more features. The first version works on linux and
can be accessible here telnet://zen.dtdns.net:4000 . The first version was
hosted on sourceforge and is actually moving to savannah. The new version
will write from scratch with different developper, using C++ STL and based
on a module system to enable everybody to add features on the server. it ll
be a GPL project and will use some part of NeL library.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.