Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Swarm

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Swarm
Date: 14 Apr 2002 07:04:21 -0700

LD> Alex Lancaster writes:
>>  (Yes I know it would probably be safest to put the full-text of
>> the notice in, but with > 600 source files, the smallest possible
>> change would be better).
>>

LD>     I understand your concern. My advice is to put the full
LD> license notice without omitting anything. Unfortunately there is
LD> hardly a superfluous word in this notice, each of them has at
LD> least one specific purpose that prevent troubles.

[...]

OK, I've gone ahead and made the appropriate updates to the GNU GPL
license notices in our local CVS tree and generated a new tarball, you
can find the latest (updated) version of Swarm at:

 ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/testing/swarm-2002-04-14.tar.gz

I will go ahead now and resubmit the project to savannah.

By the way, I believe that you can import existing CVS trees, can you
confirm that?  We have a lot of project history that we'd like to not
lose.

Thanks,

Alex