Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Luxor language

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Luxor language
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:41:24 +0100

In order to release your project under the GPL you must write copyright
notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
code file, and include a copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy it, for instance, into a file named
COPYING).

Please make those changes following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done register
your project again (via the Savannah web project registration form).

Regards,
Jaime