Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PlanetQuest

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PlanetQuest
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:09:27 +0100

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 02:27:57PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Steffen Blume <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: PlanetQuest
> System name: planetquest
>
> It\'s a strategical game. You try to bring the whole galaxy under your power.
> There are only a few rules. It is simple, but it is fun...
> Try it!
>
> Don\'t expect to much. The game is in an early stage of development, but it
> is already playable. At the moment there is no network support.
>
> It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Hi,
If it's already playable, you then have some source code and we'd like to take
a look at it. Please register your project again, with a URL where the
source code can be found (or send a tarball to address@hidden and
address@hidden). If you do not have any code to show, you should then give
more details: what language(s) are you going to use? what toolkits and
libraries?

Cheers,
Jaime