[Savannah-hackers] [ 100741 ] project registration

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100741 ] project registration
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:22:30 -0400

Support Request #100741, was updated on 2002-Apr-15 14:46
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100741&group_id=11

Category: None

By: villate
Date: 2002-Apr-15 15:22

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.2; Linux)

On April 1st I replied to you, asking you to register your
project again,
but apparently you didn't get the message (my mail sending
program might have thought it was a joke and decided not to
deliver it :-)
The reason why I asked you to register again was because since
there was not any source code yet, we could not check what programing
languages you intend to use and which libraries your software will
depend on, so I asked you to explain that.
Even though the registration form says that we do not host
projects which depend on proprietary software, we still receive projects
that do not follow that requirement, so we always check that
carefully. Please register your project again (the maximum response
time for a project registration is around 5 days).

By: steehf