[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux Kernel Document

From: nayaniabhishek
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux Kernel Documentation
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:54:27 -0400

Abhishek Nayani <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Linux Kernel Documentation
System name: lkdp

This project is for documenting the Virtual Memory Subsystem of the Linux
kernel. Its a study project, ie. I am doing this to learn the workings of the
above mentioned subsystem and to contribute to it. I\'ve already started
working on it and am hosting it at http://www.symonds.net/~abhi/index.php?s=11
. I need the facilities being offered here (cvs, etc.) to let others contribute
to the document.