Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of odyssey

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of odyssey
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:12:43 +0200

        Hi,

        Note that it is not required to include the template phrase
(My project does this and this and will do that and that) :-)

        I have troubles figuring out what your project is about. Could
you please submit your project again and provide a technical
description of the planned development ?  Half a page will do.

        Regarding Java, it is required that Java projects submitted
to Savannah can run using Free Software Java suite (otherwise people
who only use Free Software won't be able to use it). Could you please
check that what you plan to develop can be implemented with a Free
Software Java implementation ? Please check http://www.gnu.org/software/java/
for more information.

        Cheers,