[Savannah-hackers] [ 100785 ] unregistering

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100785 ] unregistering
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:12:35 -0400

Support Request #100785, was updated on 2002-Apr-22 14:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100785&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Apr-22 16:12

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.1 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.17 i686 ; fr_FR)

"I'm going crazy with setting up CVS with savannah,
in the meanwhile i've easily imported my modules under
cvs.linux.it"

How is the differencies between cvs.linux.it and savannah
CVS ? The secure connection system ?
Have you read the user docs (FAQ) about uploading a project
and dont it help you ?
Maybe they are too dense ?

"I didn't like very much savannah,
it has the almost the same interface (web
pages) like sourceforge
and i didn't like this because
it is to hard to navigate it."

In fact, this as two reason. The first one is historical :
savannah is derived from SF. The second is pratical : many
people want an interface similar to SF one.
Personnaly, I'm not fond of SF interface but I dont see so
many enhancement that would make savannah clearer.

Your project will be removed. Your account too, as you
desires (despite the fact that an account dont use
ressources and maybe you'll need to create a new one to get
involved in another project hosted here).

By: agx
Browser: Mozilla/4.79 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.4.17 i686; Nav)

I mean both (project and account).

I'm going crazy with setting up CVS with savannah,
in the meanwhile i've easily imported my modules under
cvs.linux.it
that i didn't know to exists
before i asked for it today :-))

I didn't like very much savannah,
it has the almost the same interface (web
pages) like sourceforge
and i didn't like this because
it is to hard to navigate it.

Regards, Antonio