[Savannah-hackers] [ 100788 ] Admin requests can't be completed

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100788 ] Admin requests can't be completed
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:06:12 -0400

Support Request #100788, was updated on 2002-Apr-22 14:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100788&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: psmith
Date: 2002-Apr-22 16:06

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=260
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020313

OK.  I was hoping we could determine the problem and fix it,
rather than just having you throw out the "evidence", so I
don't have to post a new request tomorrow when more spam
comes in, as it undoubtedly will :).  I guess we can try
again tomorrow.

I don't think it can be a network problem.  First, as I've
said, it's been consistent for quite a while and I've had no
other network issues (indeed, I can reload that page every
time; it's only the submit button that doesn't work).

Second, the same problem happens both from my work and home
systems, which are totally different networks of course.

I personally suspect some kind of browser/server
incompatibility, because I think the last time I had this
problem I used Netscape 4.77 instead of Galeon and it went
right through.  Next time I get spam I'll try this again:
first with Galeon and, if it hangs, I'll try with Netscape
and let you know the results.

By: yeupou