Re: [Savannah-hackers] mt_srand();

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] mt_srand();
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:32:30 +0200

Le mar 23 avr 2002 à  9h59, Loic Dachary a écrit :
mathieu writes:
 > Does someones know why the mt_srand (and probably mt_rand) have
stop to
 > work in the last two days ?
 > Have the PHP installation changed ?

        Not that I know.

So, I dont understand why the same line of code with mt_srand in theme2.php was working 3 days ago and wasnt working today neither yesterday. BTW, I have change the line to use the most portable srand command. This should be have weak influence on the performances.

--
mathieu
* http://humeur.coleumes.org Il y a t-il eu un séisme le 21 avril 2002 *