[Savannah-hackers] mailman: handling admin requests

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] mailman: handling admin requests
Date: 23 Apr 2002 12:58:28 +0100

The mailman interface for handling admin requests is very clunky.

On some of the mailing lists I manage there are a *lot* of spam
posts. I have spam protection turned on so that messages get put in
the admin "holding bay".

However, when I come to clear the messages the mailman admin
interface rarely lets me submit more than 2 or 3 at a time before
hanging.

It could be my browser I suppose, but I don't think so...

Anybody know the right people to complain about this? Or even if I
can see the mailman web logs anywhere?

Nic