[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of NoteTool

From: javanx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of NoteTool
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:18:27 -0400

Alessandro Molina <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: NoteTool
System name: notetool

My project currently helps people to organize, read and write notes and
documents with a fast and easy to use tool. Differently from other more
flessible text editors NoteTool has a database of your notes and documents so
you don\'t need to search the file and open it, you have just to choose it from
the list. I\'ll implement a simple subset of some HTML functions in notes and
documents so it will be possible to use things like hyperlinks and indexes and
export documents in HTML (currently it works in simple text mode and
import/exports text files)

I was quite tired of using big and slow editors to change just a few lines of a
document or to add a note, and I was also quite tired of searching a lost note
file in my harddisk so I created this program.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://www.nightsparkles.org/notetool/files/notetool1.tgz or see a screenshot
at http://www.nightsparkles.org/notetool