[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ERP5

From: jp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ERP5
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:08:43 -0400

Jean-Paul Smets <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ERP5
System name: erp5

I would like to register the ERP5 project on Savannah.

ERP5 is a project to develop a GPL ERP software. It is currently
financed by a large apparel company in France. It is based on
Zope and Python. I would like to be hosted on Savannah rather
than on Sourceforge or on our own because I think Savannah has
more future than anything else and has a good community sense.

The projet has a web site for all content information.
   http://www.erp5.org
This site contains many links to many interesting software for GNU/Linux
as well as links to the theory of ERPs. It does not contain however
any real CVS or development tools.

We have some code already. It is a core component to add relational
queries to an object database. I sent this code to Loic and after
some clean up, it seems to be OK.