Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Pingus

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Pingus
Date: 05 Jun 2002 10:28:19 +0200

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

>       There is a minor glitch in the COPYING file : you forgot the
> first line that says:
>
>                   GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
>
>       Not everyone knows this text holds this name ;-) Could you
> fix this asap, please ?

Wow, this error was there for the last three years (since release
0.0.1) and nobody noticed it. No idea how that sliped in in the first
place, some kind of copy&past error I guess. Its fixed in the CVS
version, new releases will follow soon.

--
| Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> | Advent:            http://advent.sf.net/ |
|==============================| Pingus:          http://pingus.seul.org/ |