[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ErpaRom GNU Dina

From: erparom
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ErpaRom GNU Dina
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:22:53 -0400

Enrique Pascalin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ErpaRom GNU Dina
System name: gnu-dina
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Proyect: GNU Dina
working with computers. It will have many interesting things that will make it
a very good complement to GNU Hurd or GNU Linux.
 1.-GNU Dina will be a Natural Language Procesing System, with many
    features such as voice recognition, logic procesing, NPL \"chatbot
    like\" capabilities for talking to people, etc.
 2.-GNU Dina will be a new way of interaction for an interface;
    following an evolution from command-line to GUI to AI Interfaces.
 3.-GNU Dina will provide support for almost every GNU or OpenSource
    proyect; that means that we will be able to say to our PC:
    \"Dina: compile file any.cpp and use any parameters\"
    Then Dina will call to g++ and will do the work.
 4.-GNU Dina will also be our assistant, FRIEND and mentor...(imagine
     this new way for learning with MAN!)
 5.-With some time; GNU Dina will become a complete inteligent agent
    that will put Hurd VERY far away from other Operating Systems.
 6.-Many algorithms and tests are done, but this proyect is still
    under a planning level and I need a lot of help from the FSF and
    the GNU comunity in general.

Work done (for this time):
 -The semantical and sintactical structure for the NPL API done in C++
  with a big amount of OOP style, including a database in MySQL and
  many sub modules for interacting with the learning engine and the DB
  dictionary (For now in english and spanish).

Other Software Required:
Well, all GNU Dina is being coded in C++ with the gcc tools; and I plan to use
many tools such as:
 -GTK (for the GUI)
 -PHP (and DHTML for the Web interface)
 -MySQL (for the Data Bases)
 -WE NEED TO CREATE A \"Natural Speaking Like\" GNU Software.
 -etc.

Other Comments: