[Savannah-hackers] Re: that still doesn't works

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: that still doesn't works
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 11:18:05 +0200

C:\src\Nouveau>rsync --rsh=ssh lea-0.0.1.tgz
address@hidden:/upload/lea/unstable.pkg/0.0.1/
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/home/Administrateur/.ssh/identity':
cannot create /upload/lea/unstable.pkg/0.0.1/..h1Fa00 : No such file
or
directory
rsync error: partial transfer (code 23) at main.c(578)

The question is : are you sure that subtree creation works fine in all
ways
(especially when previous files are created) ??

Regards,

I know that this problem needs to be solved. The strange part is the fact that personnally, I dont know why, but subdirectories are created when I use ssh (doing something like a mkdir -p).

Along with this message I provide you my ssh_config where there's no much stuff uncommented.

I would be glad if someone know how to have a command more portable, that works on any box.

man scp and man ssh to give much help on this point.

Yann, how do you manage this?

--
Mathieu Roy

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou