[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Makandia IRC Client f

From: shaok
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Makandia IRC Client for GNUStep
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:47:01 -0400

Shaok Lieng <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Makandia IRC Client for GNUStep
System name: makandia

My project\'s goal is to create a powerful irc client for the GNUStep. I think
I have some great ideas, based on my absolute IRC mania...
What I wanna do is get to have a perfectly usable IRC client that would be
perfect to the newbie, but yet powerful (and scriptable!) enough for the
poweruser...

There\'s nothing to release yet, but hopefully that won\'t take too long...

Other Software Required:
Will require GNUStep and maybe OpenSSL (still not sure though :o)

Other Comments: