Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of monit - Utility t

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of monit - Utility that monitors daemons or
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:25:53 +0100

You should replace the file GNUGPL by a complete, verbatiom copy of the GPL,
as found in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt (you have removed the last two
sections, which explain how to apply the license and some other issues, and
are part of the license).

Also, please replace the copying permission statement of your programs; it
should say:

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307

The part that specifies the license version number is important, and so is the
address of the FSF in case of any legal need to check the original
license. Also notice that the GPL does not require third parties to distribute
your software with absolutely no charge.

Please apply those changes and when you are done register your project again.
(Notice that in the name of you project the "or" at the end should not be
there alone)

Cheers,
Jaime