[Savannah-hackers] Confirmation of a project called Machmon

From: Pedro Bastos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Confirmation of a project called Machmon
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:41:05 -0300

Hi,

About a week ago I asked for savannah support to my project, called
Machmon. Some days were gone and I sent an e-mail to
address@hidden asking about the confirmation process.

A developer gently told me to re-register, offering more information
about the project (such as screenshots, source codes, etc). I did it,
and I'm still waiting for the confirmation to arrive. I have friends
who host project there too, and their confirmation processes took
about a day.

So I ask, is there something missing on my project description ? Are
you going to reject it ? Are you having any technical problems ?

Cheers,

--
Pedro Bastos
address@hidden