[Savannah-hackers] Re: FW: Savannah bug fixes / updates

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: FW: Savannah bug fixes / updates
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:18:10 +0200

Günther Schreiner writes:
 > Loic,
 >
 >  perhaps my 1st query has been lost, therefore ...

        I'm deeply sorry. I probably overlooked your mail.

        Please submit patches to the http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah/
project and we will integrate them asap. We're running PHP3 and we advise
you to avoid PHP4 to protest against the licensing terms (Free Software
with restriction forbiding the distribution of modified sources, allowing
only original sources + patches). That said we will apply PHP4 compatibility
patches, bug fixes and enhancements.

        Cheers,