[Savannah-hackers] Re: gnu.org + fsf.org mailman installation broken

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gnu.org + fsf.org mailman installation broken
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:54:31 -0400

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 11:02:04AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Someone have done some work on fencepost recently and the mailman
> installation for mail.gnu.org and mail.freesoftware.fsf.org is broken.

I was unaware that the installation was broken.  I'll look into it
today.

> Is it possible to know what recent changes have been done on this box?

As part of the complete reinstall of fencepost, there is now only one
installation of mailman -- mhw handled the install and setup.

AFAIK, all current mailing lists are functioning normally.  I suspect
that the auto-importing of new mailing lists from savannah is broken
in some way.