Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux For Librari

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux For Libraries
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:32:11 -0400

Please register your project again indicating a URL where the source code can
be found (could be a temporary one); or e-mail us a tarball. It does not
matter if your project is in a very early stage, since we just want to check
its license and other software dependencies.

Projects that do not exist yet can also be approved here; but if you have any
code already written, it is better to let us take a look at it since it is
easier to correct licensing issues in an early stage than later on when we
discover them.

Regards,
Jaime

P.S. sorry for the delay in answering to your registration.