Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Kali

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Kali
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:47:19 -0400

Sure, we will approve your project here. But I will have to ask you to
register it again, using a different name for it; gnukali causes confussion in
this server where we draw a clear distinction among GNU projects and non GNU
projects.
In the future, when your project is accepted for the GNU project, we can change
the project name to gnukali if you want to.
(you paste the same description in the new registration or even use the URL
sent in the first registration acknowledgement)

Cheers,
Jaime