Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Aspell

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Aspell
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:57:26 +0100

Hi Kevin,
I have changed the status of the aspell project from non-gnu to gnu in
Savannah. That means that it will be listed as a GNU project and it will have
a repository for webpages in /webcvs/software/aspell. Those web pages in that
repository will be visible at http://www.gnu.org/software/aspell
Sorry for the delay.

The CVS repositoy for the source code remains the same.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 02:57:23PM -0400, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> I hate to be a nuisance but do you know when the switch will be made.  The
> reason I ask is because I would like to announce Aspell addition as a GNU
> announcement along with other recent improvements in Aspell and would like
> to be able to have things set up when I do the announcement.
>
> The main thing I am interested in is to toggle the switch on Savannah to
> make Aspell a GNU package while providing the following aliases:
>
>         address@hidden -> address@hidden
>         address@hidden -> address@hidden
I'm sorry I cannot help with that; I'm not familiar with the way those
mailing lists are handled.

I'm sending a copy of this message to savannah-hackers to see if anyone there
can help you. You can also fill a bug report in Savannah asking for the name
of those mailing lists to be changed.

Regards,
Jaime