[Savannah-hackers] SV current status, 2002-08-05

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SV current status, 2002-08-05
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:40:08 +0200

The savannah running version is sync with the savannah CVS version.

Everything seems to be ok. I would like you to check the configuration of group_type.

Now, if you want different url for non-gnu and gnu project, the only thing to do is: - create virtual domain for freesoftware.fsf.org pointing to /usr/local/sourceforge/src/savannah/www
        - redirection fs.fsf.org -> freesoftware.fsf.org
- in savannah group_type administration, Base Host for non-GNU project = freesoftware.fsf.org

We can enhance everything but I think this would do the job until your perl savannah works.

There stuff about search module to check but normal usage should be ok.

Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)