Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux Admin Bash

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux Admin Bash And Perl Useful Scripts
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:13:05 +0100

Could you be more specific in your description? We already have lots of
bash and perl scripts to ease administration tasks. What is the underlying
idea for creating this new project rather than contributing the scripts to
other existing projects?
Please register your project again with a more detailed explanation.

Regards,
Jaime