Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org and non-GNU packages on

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: freesoftware.fsf.org and non-GNU packages on savannah
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:54:50 +0200

Le mar 06 aoû 2002 à 13h45, Jeff Bailey a écrit :
I just checked by backlog, and I don't see emails from you guys to
re-establish.  Sorry if you sent them and I missed it.  I'll send
bkuhn's message to savannah-hackers so that you can reply to it.  I'm
going away for 2 weeks starting tommorow, so please make sure you
email address@hidden' - That way others can handle it if I don't
get to it.

I used to have a kerberos account on fencepost to do some maintenance task (never used so much), I do not know the status for Guillaume Morin or Jaime Villate. But now, it would be nice to re-established thoses accounts as they were previously.

In my case, it's not necessary to do so since I do not use my usual computer for 3 weeks and Jaime and Guillaume are better skilled than me to do the task we need to.

So it would be nice to re-establish account for Guillaume Morin <address@hidden> and Jaime Villate <address@hidden>.

Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org