Re: [Savannah-hackers] Broken image link

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Broken image link
Date: 09 Aug 2002 11:22:11 +0200

Zachariah Etienne <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> I was browsing the GCC CVS repository
> (http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gcc/) when I noticed that the
> image in the upper right-hand corner has a broken link (all other pages
> in the various subdirectories have the same problem).  I believe the
> correct link is: http://www.gnu.org/graphics/meditate-tiny.jpg

Can you submit a bug report at http://sv.gnu.org/bugs/?group=bugs
since Jaime Villate that take care of the CVS installation is
currently on vacation?

Since it's not a blocker bug and since Jaime is well-aware of this
kind of trouble, it's better to let him get this work at his return.

Regards,

Mathieu